In this article you will learn about the types of subscription plans available for Dispatch Connect, the types of payment methods accepted, and how or when to reach out to Dispatch with any billing concerns.
Signing up for Dispatch Connect
You can submit your interest in Dispatch Connect via this form. At that time, a Dispatch Team Member will reach out to you to provide a Connect demo and access to a trial of the product, confirm subscription plan and payment details, process your subscription, and help get you onboarded.
Dispatch Connect Subscription Plans
Dispatch Connect is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that is licensed to organizations and users on an annual subscription basis.
Connect Starter Subscription
The Starter tier has the following limitations:
- Routes cannot include more than 50 deliveries.
- Historical data access is limited to the past 13 months.
- Basic (non-branded) SMS and email delivery update notifications.
$70/month - 1 vehicle
$60/month per vehicle - 2 vehicles
$50/month per vehicle - 3+ vehicles
Connect Professional Subscription
Included with the Professional Connect Subscription is everything within the Starter Subscription with several additional features including:
- Distribute all of your deliveries across your fleet with the click of one easy button - get fully optimized vehicle routes in seconds!
- Schedule an unlimited number of stops per route.
- Improve your customer’s experience and connection to your brand with branded customer-notifications
- Get unlimited access to your historical data.
$100/month - 1 vehicle
$90/month per vehicle - 2 vehicles
$80/month per vehicle - 3+ vehicles
Payment Methods & Payment Scheduling
Payment in the form of a credit card or ACH will be accepted for the purchase of a Connect Subscription. No other forms of payment are accepted at this time. Please talk with your Dispatch representative if these payment options do not meet your needs.
After a Customer Agreement has been signed, you will receive an invoice for the annual subscription fee. Access to the Dispatch Connect product will be provided after the invoice has been paid.
Billing Questions or Issues
If you are experiencing issues with billing or have billing questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A Dispatch team member will reach out to you for support.