Thanks for your interest in becoming a Dispatch driver! To join the Dispatch network, drivers must meet the below requirements.
Drivers must be 23 years of age or older and a licensed driver for two years. Drivers 70 years of age or older must provide a US Department of Transportation Medical Examination Report documenting acceptable physical condition for the job duties.
Dispatch runs motor vehicle and criminal background checks on all drivers through a third-party company, Yardstik. Dispatch may disqualify any driver whose record includes but not limited to:
- More than three moving violations in the past three years (such as accidents or traffic light violations)
- A single major moving violation in the past three years (such as driving on a suspended license or reckless driving)
- A DUI/DWI conviction in the past five years
- Felony conviction(s) in the past ten years
- Listed on the National Sex Offender Registry database
Vehicles must be in good working condition. Dispatch does not have logo or vehicle age restrictions. The vehicle must have valid personal insurance and the driver must be listed on the insurance policy. The vehicle you register with Dispatch must be the one used for deliveries. If you need to update your vehicle in our platform, fill out this form.
The Dispatch app requires cellular data and will not support Wi-Fi-only devices.
Drivers must be able to lift 50 pounds and may be required to do so repeatedly.