In this article, we will review the service levels available to customers.
Solution: To understand the various types of services levels customers can choose from, and any restrictions that may apply.
Orders can be placed anytime by customers. The busiest times are usually Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Depending on when you place the order, and what time you want your delivery to get to your customer, you’ll have various delivery service levels available to you to choose from.
Let’s dive into the differences between delivery options:
- ASAP: Dispatch’s fastest service level. Your order will get priority with delivery.
- Expedited: This service level is best for when you need your order delivered in the next 2-3 hours.
- Standard: This service level is best for orders that don’t need to be delivered for 3 or more hours.
- Same-Day: Dispatch’s most flexible service level. When your package can be delivered at any point during the day, up until 5:00 PM, this service level is for you.
- Multi-Stop: This service level is for when you need multiple orders picked up from the same location, then delivered to multiple drop-off locations by 4:00 PM.
Important: Any orders placed after 2:30 PM local time will be considered ASAP orders, with that being your only available option for that day. If your order can wait to be delivered next day, you can schedule a delivery in advance for the next day.
Once you fill out your order details, you will see all the available delivery options. They will display the Estimated Drop-Off Time, the cost, and the service level type. You will see any unavailable options grayed out and those cannot be selected.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative from Dispatch will reach out to you for support.